Comenda LB215M Commercial Undercounter Glasswasher
- Hospitality professionals would agree that properly washing glasses is always a challenge.
That’s why Comenda dedicated themselves to designing a range of commercial glasswashers that elevates the industry standard.
* 18-10 stainless steel body with a fine matt finish and an electro-mechanical control panel on the top of the unit. Double wall insulated door to minimise noise and heat dispersion, with built-in handle and safety micro-switch to shut down the machine if the door is opened.
* Special guides on the rack are designed to receive either a 40cm square rack or a 38cm round rack.
* Upper and lower polypropylene wash and rinse arms which may be removed without special tools.
* Each arm has easy-to-remove nozzles and caps for inspection and cleaning if necessary.
* Higher clearance for tall glasses and even breakfast trays.
* Drain point, micro-filter protecting the pump and rack filter are grouped together at a single point and are easily accessible for everyday maintenance operations.
* To ensure the safe use of the appliance, an anti-return valve on the hydraulic circuit prevents water from flowing back into the distribution network.
* All machine components undergo severe quality and durability testing, thus granting a high-quality glass washer.
* Rack Size:400 x 400 mm
* Clearance:205 mm
* Racks per hour:30
* Dimensions:W460 x D520 x H635 mm
* KW:2.8 Kw